All our courses can be delivered in-house or online and as with all of our courses, we will work with you to create the course to fit your organisational needs. If you have someone in-house that can deliver training, then we also offer training kits for some of our courses. The training kits contain material that can be used with an unlimited number of participants.
Absence is costly to employers. The impact on business is clear and absence management training can help. This course can be tailored to your organisational situation and needs.
- Understanding the use of ‘doctors notes’
- Identifying patterns of absence and when this is a problem
- Dealing with long-term absenteeism
- How to reduce workplace absenteeism and associated ‘hidden’ costs
- How to enhance productivity and morale
- How to improve absence management processes
This course is a one-day course designed to help the HR function an opportunity to review its current level of credibility and look at constructive ways to improve the impact it has. The course can be delivered throughout the country and via eLearning.
- HR credibility in Ghana
- Credibility – what does it mean
- Essential Skills for credibility
- Clarity of the function
- Strategy and analysis of current strengths and weaknesses
- How to create an action plan focused on attaining the desired level of credibility
Given the current pandemic, it is unsurprising that many organisations are undergoing a significant period of change. This course covers how individuals are likely to react to change and the role of the manager in developing a management plan and communication strategy.
- Understanding what constitutes change and its role in the organisation
- Understanding and managing the diverse reactions to change
- The role of good communications in maximising the effectiveness of change programmes
One of the roles of managers is to coach staff on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Coaching is no longer an occasional ‘extra’ in the workplace. This course will equip managers with techniques and tools to support them with coaching and will use practical examples to build their knowledge and confidence. There will be a test. .
- Introduction to Coaching
- Identifying coaching opportunities
- Dealing with difficult issues
- Coaching models
Public speaking is apparently one of our greatest fears. Our presentation skills training will transform even the most nervous of participants into credible presenters.
- Establishing purpose
- Understanding your audience
- Structuring your presentation
- Using your voice and body language
- How to enhance individual performance
- How to increase business performance
- How to improve verbal communications
- Team Building and Development
- Creating High Performing Teams
- Conflict Management
- Agile Performance Review and Management Training
- Transactional Analysis
- Personal Confidence
- Mentoring Skills
- Motivating and Engaging Employees
- Leadership and Management Development Programmes
- Develop Independent Thinking Skills
Want to learn more about our courses?
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our courses.